The Faster Horse Festival is a 4-day music festival offering a diverse lineup of 30+ bands playing on three stages in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 23rd – 26th. The festival is best experienced with friends and people who share your interests. It’s important to pack some essentials like sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, hand sanitizer, and water. Sites will be available for tent camping, but only if you bring your tent!
This year’s festival will be one for the books, so make sure to mark your calendars and get ready for an amazing time. If you’re not familiar with the Faster Horses Festival, now is the time to learn more about it to make the most of your experience. Here are a few things you need to know before heading to Brooklyn, Michigan this July;
- The lineup is amazing – With headliners like Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, and Brantley Gilbert, you know that this year’s festival will be good. But there’s also plenty of other great acts scheduled to play, so there’s something for everyone.
- It’s a camping festival – If you think that the Faster Horses Festival will be a little bit similar to Coachella, think again. The campsites are open from Thursday night until Monday morning, so don’t worry about packing your bags after the final encore at 11:00 PM on Sunday! It’s a festival you’ll need to plan for in advance with camping equipment and everything, but it makes it all worth it when you’re settling down at your tent site after a long day of fun.
- There are five different ticket options – One thing you might not know about this year’s Faster Horses Festival is that there are five different ticket packages available for purchase, including GA only tickets as well as VIP parking passes and more luxurious options where you can stay in a nearby hotel and have access to all the amenities you could want.
- It’s family-friendly – If you’re bringing along your kids, don’t worry – the Faster Horses Festival is a family-friendly event. There will be activities for the kiddos throughout the day and a Kidz Corral area where they can hang out and play without having to worry about getting too rowdy.
- It’s only three hours from Detroit – If you’re coming from out of town, don’t worry – the festival is only a three-hour drive from Detroit. That means it’s easy to get to and even easier to enjoy!
So now that you know everything there is to know about the Faster Horse Festival, it’s time to start planning for the ultimate summer music experience. With such a great lineup of performers and so much to do, you definitely won’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind event. We hope to see you there!
Last year was my first year attending Faster Horse Festival. I’ve attended other festivals like Bonnaroo or Coachella before, which were larger than Faster Horses, but the intimacy of Faster Horses makes it in its way. So, if you’re anything like me and are curious about what to expect at Faster Horses, I’m here to give you the rundown.
First thing to know about Faster Horse Festival
The first thing you’ll need to know about Faster Horse Festival is that it’s a camping festival. There are no on-site hotels or cabins, so you’ll need to bring your tent and gear if you plan on attending. Campsites will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, so get there early!
Second thing about Faster Horse Festival
The second thing you’ll need to know is that the festival offers various music genres. This year’s lineup includes country artists like Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, and Miranda Lambert and pop and rock acts like The Killers, Hozier, and The Pixies. So, if you’re not a big country fan, there’s still plenty of other bands to check out.
The third and final thing you’ll need to know is that Faster Horses is a pet-friendly festival. So, feel free to bring your furry friend along!
Now that you’re all caught up on what to expect at Faster Horses, here are some tips on what to bring with you.
– Comfortable Shoes
– Hand Sanitizer
– Water Bottle
– Tent and camping gear
– Cash – Faster Horses does not accept credit cards
– Bug Spray – bugs can be pretty bad in Michigan during the summer months
– Sun Hat
– Jacket – it can get cold at night in Michigan
– Personal Items like toothbrushes, shampoo, etc.
Have fun and be safe!
Now that you know what to expect at Faster Horses check out the full lineup and start planning your trip! You won’t want to miss this year’s festival.
The Faster Horse Festival is a relatively new music festival, first taking place in 2015. However, it has seen significant growth in attendance over the years. In its first year, the festival attracted around 15,000 attendees. By 2018, that number had grown to nearly 50,000. With a lineup including some of the biggest names in country music, Faster Horses is well on its way to becoming a staple of summer festivals.
The Faster Horses Festival has attracted big-name talent since it first debuted back in 2015. The 2018 lineup included artists like Luke Bryan, The Killers, Hozier, and other popular musicians such as Jake Owen and Florida Georgia Line. There were also some notable acts from hip-hop, including Rae Sremmurd and Machine Gun Kelly. With so many talented artists coming together for one epic show, Faster Horses will only become more popular with time.
The woman who died after collapsing at the Faster Horses Festival in Michigan over the weekend was due to natural causes, according to medical records. Stephanie Tubbs, 28, from Muskegon Heights, collapsed at the festival on Saturday and was later pronounced dead at a local hospital. An autopsy performed on Monday revealed that Tubbs had an enlarged heart, which caused her to pass out. The medical examiner said that Tubbs also had a history of high blood pressure and “significant” levels of cocaine in her system.
The Faster Horses Festival is held annually at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn. This year, headliners included Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Eric Church, and several other musicians.
Tubbs’ family said that the death should remind festivalgoers about the dangers associated with drugs and alcohol. “Let this tragic incident teach that drugs are never OK,” they said. “Whether you look at this case clearly or not, the bottom line is that drugs will kill you.”
Still, many festivalgoers took to social media to express their condolences over Tubbs’ death. “RIP Stephanie Tubbs,” wrote one Twitter user. “You are loved and will be missed by many.” The Faster Horses Festival has yet to comment on Tubbs’ death.
Investigators are still trying to determine what happened, but an autopsy is planned for tomorrow morning. Investigators are also conducting interviews with all of those present at the time of Tubbs’ death. No further information has been released regarding the Faster Horses Festival death, as investigators are currently working on getting more details.
Those looking to purchase tickets for this year’s installment of the Faster Horses Music Festival can do so right here on the website. However, consider that Faster Horses does not accept credit cards, so any purchases will need to be made with cash. Additionally, most tickets are sold out at this point, so you’ll want to act fast if you don’t want to miss it.